Words of Appreciation

Thank you... is just the beginning of the many wonderful possibilities that can happen to your life, if you will only take the time to appreciate the things you have right now. It can be a simple meal that you get to enjoy each day, the kindness of a stranger, the job that pays for your bills, the smile of a beloved, the very air that you breathe... and the list can be too long to recall. As long as you feel good about those things, then, take a moment to reflect on your blessings.

It certainly feels good to be thankful of the things, persons, places, memories, and experiences we hold so dear - if we will only take a time to appreciate these things. If we can do this even for a minute a day, I believe it can make a difference in how we view our lives and the world - in general.

Personally, I just woke up one fine morning with an almost insane idea inside my head.. to share this positive feeling of gratitude that have changed the way I have been living my life lately. I had always been a skeptic until a day of inspiration had hit me like a stone on my head. It made me look at reality as a chocolate-coated candy, with nuts. This realization have then given me so much positivity to live each day with renewed spirit, of discovering my own life's purpose in the process.

I confess... I used to be a constant whiner... I have been whining about every little thing, that I failed to see the bigger picture. Each of us is a part of that masterpiece that is constantly evolving into an art woven into history and time - if we can just pause and take the time to appreciate our lives, in the stillness of our being.

One small step of positivity a day can lead to a giant leap of faith. Life seems to be easier, vibrant, and promising right now for me.. unlike the black and white picture I have inside my head. Everything becomes interesting and I find myself like a child, at awe with the world, where nothing really seems to be impossible.

A friend had shared with me that everything is an illusion and that the real thing we can only hold on to - is LOVE. I guess, it is this love that compels me to share the simple, but stunning powers behind a whispered " Thank You... " I don't know why I am compelled to share this message to a world that seems to be on the edge of sanity, but I believe that a simple act of kindness can make things brighter for everyone.

It just feels so good to say thank you and I'm sure it did bring smiles ( and tears, perhaps? ) to your faces. I'm not getting psychic or doing some mumbo-jumbo guru stuff here. It's just an honest observation from my first-hand experience and an overwhelming desire to share this life-changing discovery.

If you have felt wonderful too, why not share this positive feeling with your family, friends... or even a stranger? Be inspired and join the cause.. make that positive change today and bring back the smile to your life ( and hopefully, to the world ).

Be Thankful... Be Blessed...